Skip to content

Last words...for now

General Discussion
1 1 546 1
  • As of the moment, I feel as though my time here has been pointless. i don't feel like i'm doing anything. i'm not learning, i'm not changing anything, and MOA clearly doesn't care about the show. Discussing it is just depressing. I think i'm going to drop off from it. I'll be leaving this server until i feel like i have something worth talking about. Until then, this is it. i'm done dwelling on this shitshow. "It is time to move on. There is more to seek. Now go forth, and seek it..." -Ansem

  • Rainwater harvesting system

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    24 Views
    I
    Industries require a reliable supply of water for manufacturing, cleaning, cooling, landscaping, sanitation, and other operational activities. As water demand continues to increase and groundwater resources face pressure, industries need practical ways to conserve and manage water efficiently. https://www.inrainwaterharvesting.com/industrial-rainwater-harvesting
  • Netflix Officially Owns Ben 10

    Pinned General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    @admin I am not keen on or eager for Paramount to buy Warner Bros, even if they claim they'll keep films in theatres. I don't believe David Ellison's bogus promise that they'll bring 30 films a year, especially since Paramount is pulling an upcoming Avatar animated film from theatres to make it a streaming exclusive on Paramount Plus. I am also not keen on CNN becoming a MAGA news network. I would rather Warner Bros just pay off their own debts and remain independently owned. If they have to sell, maybe sell parts of WB to new owners. Sell Cartoon Network so Ben 10 can flourish and not be held back by Warner Bros's other priorities. Sell WB Games to people interested in that space who can continue the work. WB Games should also sell TT Games so they can stop making these LEGO games and maybe return to making new Crash Bandicoot games. I am not someone well versed in this topic to be honest, but this is my take on it.
  • Do you watch the Harley Quinn 2019 Animated Series ?

    General Discussion
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Captain Power

    General Discussion
    1
    2
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Will the Reboot be the last Ben 10 series?

    General Discussion
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    with me the reason I did not like alien force and ultimate alien was it seem like they did not watch the original series plus the gwevin pairing plus have kevin as a good guy