Skip to content

Now Im leaving Ben 10 club for good!!!

General Discussion
2 2 1.4k 2
  • 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    570 Views
    npzmanN
    It could be a very inaccurate retelling of the original series with a few twists and turns. The reboot show could be a thing long after Ben Prime's death or during Ben 10k where Ben wouldn't be cocky and would give information and stuff for the show.
  • Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?

    General Discussion
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    6k Views
    cooljay7C
    @cooljay7 said in Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?: https://twitter.com/DCNetwork23/status/1381750728323125248 Why can't we get #BringBackActionBen trending to show Cartoon Network and Man of Action that we want the next series to return to the original continuity? Apparently #RestoreTheOmniverse is already trending in some countries. Unfortunately, I don't have a twitter, otherwise I'd retweet the hashtag. I saw a screenshot that someone posted saying that there's almost 19k tweets using the hashtag.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    430 Views
    npzmanN
    Why did I even say hyped at all When it's out I will watch it. If it ends up good then great I guess. It really gonna be my first time watching the reboot outside the first few episodes. If the execution of the original characters turns out to be terrible, well honestly I couldn't expect less from them.
  • 1 Votes
    17 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @omni-triforcer In regards to it being biologically bad for kids, that's not what this article states. Your point would have validity if this was an ongoing thing throughout one's family tree. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html Also, there's this to think about as well. We're all technically cousins to each other. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may/07/science/la-sci-european-dna-20130508 https://www.quora.com/How-closely-related-are-all-humans
  • ben 10 toys

    General Discussion
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Omni-Triforcer said in ben 10 toys: For the kids i want the omnitrix to come back since i know how much i wanted that damn toy when i was younger. I never bought Ben 10 toys and the only ben 10 merchandise i bought was the video games so hopefully they bring those back. Lol, same here. I always wonder how cool it was to have the Omnitrix als a toy. It looked so awesome when is was like 8 or 9. Ah Yeah those great child memerois