Skip to content

The website needs an overhaul

Ideas
3 2 1.7k 2
  • This website is really out of date. it needs an update. The ben 10 reboot category asks if you're excited about the upcoming reboot this fall. The fanfiction section doesn't have an image. the main page and background is about as good as a piece of unbuttered bread. it works, but it is really generic. I think we need to give the site a little more flair and polish, just improve the overall experience of using it and navigating it. Anyone have any suggestions?

  • This website is really out of date. it needs an update. The ben 10 reboot category asks if you're excited about the upcoming reboot this fall. The fanfiction section doesn't have an image. the main page and background is about as good as a piece of unbuttered bread. it works, but it is really generic. I think we need to give the site a little more flair and polish, just improve the overall experience of using it and navigating it. Anyone have any suggestions?

    @offbeatcat Notify the admin. Yeah, the website could certainly need some updates and it's always good to improve it's overall quality...which is why I say that you should contact the admin to provide your suggestions.

  • i wanted to bring it to the group's attention as well, hence this article

  • Shouldn't Cartoon Network open a dedicated Ben 10 Studio

    Ideas
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    573 Views
    No one has replied
  • Discord connections for Ben 10 Club

    Ideas
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    PlayStation announces new partnership with Discord: https://www.sie.com/en/blog/announcing-playstations-new-partnership-with-discord/
  • What Would Happen In A Ben 10 Omniverse Sequel? By: D.C. Network

    Ideas
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    cooljay7C
    I'm just going to add this on to here cause I don't want to flood Ben 10 club with new topics from D.C. Network. What's Next For Ben 10? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmmDCK20j-I I kind of find what Duncan Rouleau said to be interesting. I wonder if they are actually planning to make a sequel to the reboot with Ben as a teenager or something like Alien Force.
  • Replica Omnitrix

    Ideas
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    850 Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @cooljay7 Yeah, I doubt that will happen. Seems like a neat idea though.
  • Ben 10 Prequel Idea By D.C. Network

    Ideas
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    939 Views
    jondennison72J
    I wish they give Grandpa Max Tennyson his cartoon series in the near future on Cartoon Network that'll be cool.