Skip to content

Ben 10 Ultimate Multiverse

Ideas
9 3 4.3k 3
  • Segregation in Ben 10

    Ideas
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10 or Ben X?

    Ideas
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Tactical-Ochoa Yeah, I like the idea of a underdog hero with a tough life, but still sees the good in people Ben than a celebrity hero who is arragont with a huge ego Ben.
  • Ben 10 Heroes

    Ideas
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Omni-Triforcer Thanks, I have other ideas for the rest and will post some more soon.
  • Ben 10 fighting game

    Ideas
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Omni-Triforcer Yeah, but it would make sense for Ben for a combo move set or he can transform during battle. (with a time limit of course) But it does make sense to have his aliens as their own characters. (which I'm totally fine with by the way)
  • If you owned Ben 10

    Ideas
    33
    2 Votes
    33 Posts
    24k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    Omni triforcer anybody that wants the idea can have because I am slowing down on writing because I am losing the will to write lately