Skip to content
  • Popular
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Donate
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Ben 10 Club
  1. Ben 10 Forum, News & Fan Community
  2. General Discussion
  3. Ben 10 Reboot
  4. Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.

Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Ben 10 Reboot
370 Posts 24 Posters 297.5k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EbomnitrixE Offline
    EbomnitrixE Offline
    Ebomnitrix
    Ben 10 Fans
    wrote on last edited by Ebomnitrix
    #47

    So as of this point for Ben 10, we have yet to see:

    • Bad Penny
    • Zombozo-land
    • Max to the Max
    • Don't Laze Me Bro
    • Omni-Tricked (1 hour special)

    It's Action Time!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
      Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
      Ultimate OmniTri
      Moderator
      wrote on last edited by
      #48

      Im happy they are at least still doing 1 hour specials. When it was announced that the episodes were only gonna be 11 minutes long that hour episodes were gone for good but thankfully thats not the case

      10 Years Of Hero Time!!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Offline
        S Offline
        Spookyohno
        wrote on last edited by
        #49

        So I saw the last 2 parts of the finale (because I forgot to record the first 2) and it was by far the best reboot episode, and it's due to it's much more serious tone, which I hope they can keep for season 2.

        Vilgax is, atleast from what I heard, voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, with heavy modifcation. He wasn't too bad, but Steve Blum would've been much better. Vilgax was also handled quite well much to my surprise, with him being an actual threat to Ben and the world.

        Overall, it was rather good and almost felt like an episode of the original series.
        0_1496334679560_IMG_9486.JPG
        0_1496334693917_IMG_9488.JPG
        0_1496334711322_IMG_9489.JPG 0_1496334716458_IMG_9485.JPG 0_1496334721118_IMG_9491.JPG

        X Ultimate OmniTriU 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • S Spookyohno

          So I saw the last 2 parts of the finale (because I forgot to record the first 2) and it was by far the best reboot episode, and it's due to it's much more serious tone, which I hope they can keep for season 2.

          Vilgax is, atleast from what I heard, voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, with heavy modifcation. He wasn't too bad, but Steve Blum would've been much better. Vilgax was also handled quite well much to my surprise, with him being an actual threat to Ben and the world.

          Overall, it was rather good and almost felt like an episode of the original series.
          0_1496334679560_IMG_9486.JPG
          0_1496334693917_IMG_9488.JPG
          0_1496334711322_IMG_9489.JPG 0_1496334716458_IMG_9485.JPG 0_1496334721118_IMG_9491.JPG

          X Offline
          X Offline
          XLR8isBest
          wrote on last edited by
          #50

          @Spookyohno thank you for sharing! I'm glad to hear that it's got a more serious tone. Can't wait to watch it for myself!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
            Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
            Ultimate OmniTri
            Moderator
            wrote on last edited by
            #51

            Vilgax actually looks really good. So do Krabb and SixSix. Why does vilgax have the omnitrix symbol on his chest? Man i am so hyped to see this episode now

            10 Years Of Hero Time!!!!

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Ultimate OmniTriU Ultimate OmniTri

              Vilgax actually looks really good. So do Krabb and SixSix. Why does vilgax have the omnitrix symbol on his chest? Man i am so hyped to see this episode now

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Spookyohno
              wrote on last edited by
              #52

              @Omni-Triforcer That's actually Gax in the first and fourth images.

              Ultimate OmniTriU 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Spookyohno

                @Omni-Triforcer That's actually Gax in the first and fourth images.

                Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                Ultimate OmniTri
                Moderator
                wrote on last edited by
                #53

                @Spookyohno said in Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.:

                @Omni-Triforcer That's actually Gax in the first and fourth images.

                Are you tellin me ben gets a vilgax form?

                10 Years Of Hero Time!!!!

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  Spookyohno
                  wrote on last edited by Spookyohno
                  #54

                  Reading my post again, I found I forgot to mention several other details (probably due to spoilers so... SPOILERS I guess)

                  SPOILERS JUST IN CASE WHOOPSIE.

                  Phil appears in the finale (appears in the first episode of Season 2 of OS) as a good guy, though I don't know if they brought up his and Max's involvement with the plumbers. Anyway, Phil is there to help Ben control the Omnitrix which he apparently broke when he used Upgrade to do something with it. Thus resulting in Ben having gained a twisted, broken form of Master Control. Phil creates a device for the Omnitrix to help maintain it better, but Ben ends up tinkering with it, which continues into the next paragraph.

                  At the end of Part 3, there's a small plot point involving the Omnitrix having deleted Ben's human form from it's database, resulting in him staying in Alien form for a long duration, which affects Ben greatly in the beginning of part 4. Vilgax manages to fix this when he tries to remove the Omnitrix from Ben.

                  Kraab, Sixsix and Tetrax appear briefly in part 3 (as shown in one of the pictures) to help Ben combat Vilgax, but are quickly dispatched from the fight when Vilgax knocks them back into their portal and don't appear again.

                  And that's pretty much it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Ultimate OmniTriU Ultimate OmniTri

                    @Spookyohno said in Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.:

                    @Omni-Triforcer That's actually Gax in the first and fourth images.

                    Are you tellin me ben gets a vilgax form?

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Spookyohno
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #55

                    @Omni-Triforcer Yep, but it doesn't stay for very long.

                    Ultimate OmniTriU 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Spookyohno

                      @Omni-Triforcer Yep, but it doesn't stay for very long.

                      Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                      Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                      Ultimate OmniTri
                      Moderator
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #56

                      @Spookyohno said in Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.:

                      @Omni-Triforcer Yep, but it doesn't stay for very long.

                      What are his powers?

                      10 Years Of Hero Time!!!!

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ultimate OmniTriU Ultimate OmniTri

                        @Spookyohno said in Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.:

                        @Omni-Triforcer Yep, but it doesn't stay for very long.

                        What are his powers?

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Spookyohno
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #57

                        @Omni-Triforcer It's pretty much the same as Vilgax, he can shoot lazers from his eyes and has super strength. That's about all that's shown though.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ? Offline
                          ? Offline
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #58

                          Im so hyped after seeing those pictures. Finally something serious from the reboot.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                            Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                            Ultimate OmniTri
                            Moderator
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #59

                            I hope the episode comes online soon

                            10 Years Of Hero Time!!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Tactical OchoaT Offline
                              Tactical OchoaT Offline
                              Tactical Ochoa
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #60

                              I'll even admit myself, this does look good. FINALLY, we got something from the Ben 10 reboot that actually looks good. I'll have to watch the actual special episode myself to see if it really is good but still, finally. Just finally.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • S Spookyohno

                                So I saw the last 2 parts of the finale (because I forgot to record the first 2) and it was by far the best reboot episode, and it's due to it's much more serious tone, which I hope they can keep for season 2.

                                Vilgax is, atleast from what I heard, voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, with heavy modifcation. He wasn't too bad, but Steve Blum would've been much better. Vilgax was also handled quite well much to my surprise, with him being an actual threat to Ben and the world.

                                Overall, it was rather good and almost felt like an episode of the original series.
                                0_1496334679560_IMG_9486.JPG
                                0_1496334693917_IMG_9488.JPG
                                0_1496334711322_IMG_9489.JPG 0_1496334716458_IMG_9485.JPG 0_1496334721118_IMG_9491.JPG

                                Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                                Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                                Ultimate OmniTri
                                Moderator
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #61

                                @Spookyohno said in Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.:

                                So I saw the last 2 parts of the finale (because I forgot to record the first 2) and it was by far the best reboot episode, and it's due to it's much more serious tone, which I hope they can keep for season 2.

                                Vilgax is, atleast from what I heard, voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, with heavy modifcation. He wasn't too bad, but Steve Blum would've been much better. Vilgax was also handled quite well much to my surprise, with him being an actual threat to Ben and the world.

                                Overall, it was rather good and almost felt like an episode of the original series.
                                0_1496334679560_IMG_9486.JPG
                                0_1496334693917_IMG_9488.JPG
                                0_1496334711322_IMG_9489.JPG 0_1496334716458_IMG_9485.JPG 0_1496334721118_IMG_9491.JPG

                                is there any way you can record it for us?

                                10 Years Of Hero Time!!!!

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • EbomnitrixE Offline
                                  EbomnitrixE Offline
                                  Ebomnitrix
                                  Ben 10 Fans
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #62

                                  OH CRAPPPPPPP
                                  I love Gax's design, aside from the red eyes, wish that were fixed.
                                  Phil in the finale, awesome. Sixsix and Krabb turning good? I didn't see that coming.
                                  UGH, I really want Episodes 33-40 to come out online...

                                  It's Action Time!

                                  Ultimate OmniTriU 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Ultimate OmniTriU Ultimate OmniTri

                                    @Spookyohno said in Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.:

                                    So I saw the last 2 parts of the finale (because I forgot to record the first 2) and it was by far the best reboot episode, and it's due to it's much more serious tone, which I hope they can keep for season 2.

                                    Vilgax is, atleast from what I heard, voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, with heavy modifcation. He wasn't too bad, but Steve Blum would've been much better. Vilgax was also handled quite well much to my surprise, with him being an actual threat to Ben and the world.

                                    Overall, it was rather good and almost felt like an episode of the original series.
                                    0_1496334679560_IMG_9486.JPG
                                    0_1496334693917_IMG_9488.JPG
                                    0_1496334711322_IMG_9489.JPG 0_1496334716458_IMG_9485.JPG 0_1496334721118_IMG_9491.JPG

                                    is there any way you can record it for us?

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Spookyohno
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #63

                                    @Omni-Triforcer It never occured to me, sorry. I don't think the episodes will be airing for another few weeks, but if they do then I'll remember to do so.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EbomnitrixE Ebomnitrix

                                      OH CRAPPPPPPP
                                      I love Gax's design, aside from the red eyes, wish that were fixed.
                                      Phil in the finale, awesome. Sixsix and Krabb turning good? I didn't see that coming.
                                      UGH, I really want Episodes 33-40 to come out online...

                                      Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                                      Ultimate OmniTriU Offline
                                      Ultimate OmniTri
                                      Moderator
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #64

                                      @Ebomnitrix said in Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.:

                                      OH CRAPPPPPPP
                                      I love Gax's design, aside from the red eyes, wish that were fixed.
                                      Phil in the finale, awesome. Sixsix and Krabb turning good? I didn't see that coming.
                                      UGH, I really want Episodes 33-40 to come out online...

                                      Wait where did u see phil?

                                      10 Years Of Hero Time!!!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • EbomnitrixE Offline
                                        EbomnitrixE Offline
                                        Ebomnitrix
                                        Ben 10 Fans
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #65

                                        He said somewhere in Part 2 when he tried to fix the Omnitrix

                                        It's Action Time!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • J Offline
                                          J Offline
                                          JrPhilgene
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #66

                                          holy crap i'm actually looking forward to this episode

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Tactical OchoaT

                                            Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Steam is the Word

                                            Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Ben 10 Reboot
                                            1
                                            1 Votes
                                            1 Posts
                                            2k Views
                                            No one has replied
                                          • Ben 10 FanB

                                            Ben 10 (2016) Episode Names part 1

                                            Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Ben 10 Reboot ben10
                                            1
                                            2 Votes
                                            1 Posts
                                            2k Views
                                            No one has replied
                                          • Tactical OchoaT

                                            Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Ben 24hrs

                                            Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Ben 10 Reboot
                                            1
                                            0 Votes
                                            1 Posts
                                            2k Views
                                            No one has replied
                                          • Tactical OchoaT

                                            Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Take 10

                                            Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Ben 10 Reboot
                                            1
                                            0 Votes
                                            1 Posts
                                            2k Views
                                            No one has replied
                                          • Tactical OchoaT

                                            Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Riding the Storm Out

                                            Watching Ignoring Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Ben 10 Reboot
                                            1
                                            0 Votes
                                            1 Posts
                                            2k Views
                                            No one has replied
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Popular
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Twitter
                                          • YouTube
                                          • Donate