Skip to content

Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 4: Show/Episode Discussions cont.

Locked Ben 10 Reboot
370 24 297.6k 22
  • The CN US schedule for July 17-23. In regards to the Ben 10 reboot, I've been noticing that CN is airing it less and less now each week.

  • They haven't shown any new episodes in a while which is bothering me.

  • I smell a repeat of the Powerpuff Girls reboot for the Ben 10 reboot.

  • Weird you say that because its done successful, hitting a lot of households and the ratings have been good. So I don't think it would get cancelled after Season 2?

  • I smell a repeat of the Powerpuff Girls reboot for the Ben 10 reboot.

    @tactical-ochoa I hope not, it was doing great, hope it will come back

  • Weird you say that because its done successful, hitting a lot of households and the ratings have been good. So I don't think it would get cancelled after Season 2?

    @ebomnitrix From what I recall, that's what's been said of the Powerpuff Girls reboot as well. Look where it is now. When the Powerpuff Girls reboot premiered, I recall that there were articles coming out praising the new show in a similar way to how they're praising the Ben 10 reboot even though both shows have a negative reception. Because of how bad the show was, the Powerpuff Girls reboot soon after received low ratings; especially in season 2. Because of that and the negative reception, Cartoon Network aired it less and less in the US to the point where it's only airing once a week now.

    Good ratings? The only viewer ratings that we have access to for the Ben 10 reboot are the US viewer ratings and they aren't good. The show is struggling to even reach 1 million views with only a few episodes managing to do so. Look at what's going on here as well. When the Ben 10 reboot aired here, it took up a good amount of the schedule, recalling that it aired 70 or 80 times a week. With this latest schedule, that number has now dropped in half. If the show is doing well, why would Cartoon Network do that? Why not air it more often? Why is it taking so long for them to finish airing the first season in the US? Just get it out of the way. Cartoon Network is starting to treat the Ben 10 reboot in a similar manner to how they treated the Powerpuff Girls reboot, which tells me that the show isn't actually doing well. I told you this plenty of times now. Unless they provide actual proof from a legitimate source, I'm not buying what news articles are saying about the Ben 10 reboot being successful.

  • Honestly, I love the reboot and I'm sticking with it. Getting tired of the negative comments on it's nothing like the PPG reboot. CAN needs to stop neglecting there shows, this is what happened to Omniverse and it was the best Ben 10 show in years.

  • As a reminder to everyone
    alt text

  • Honestly, I love the reboot and I'm sticking with it. Getting tired of the negative comments on it's nothing like the PPG reboot. CAN needs to stop neglecting there shows, this is what happened to Omniverse and it was the best Ben 10 show in years.

    @rexfan1333 im getting used to it. I dont love it but i wont say i hate it.

  • So Ben 10 is still airing, phew...

  • So Ben 10 is still airing, phew...

    @ebomnitrix Well yeah, of course it's still airing. It's just airing even less often next week than it is this week. On the week of July 17-23, the Ben 10 reboot aired 36 times. Next week (July 24-30), it's airing 28 times. Cartoon Network is airing it less and less often as time goes by. Gee, I wonder why.

  • By the way when they're gonna aired season 2 of Ben 10 Reboot? And when Cartoon Network is gonna aired new episodes of Ben 10 Reboot ?

  • So apparently they already finished airing the rest of the first season of the Ben 10 reboot in the US. From July 17-21, episodes 27 to 36 plus the season finale (since that it's, for some reason, worth 4 episodes) aired on the channel. They just...rushed it out. Just like that.

  • I think those are fake dates, because there was nothing said on the schedules about the episodes airing this week.
    Not only that, its in the same order as the episodes that haven't aired on the US which has been like that for awhile. I don't think that's accurate dude...
    Especially since if that did happen, the episodes would be on On Demand or the website?

  • I think those are fake dates, because there was nothing said on the schedules about the episodes airing this week.
    Not only that, its in the same order as the episodes that haven't aired on the US which has been like that for awhile. I don't think that's accurate dude...
    Especially since if that did happen, the episodes would be on On Demand or the website?

    @ebomnitrix Did you check the source of where they got these airing dates? Maybe nothing was said about those episodes because they already aired.

  • Nothing was said at all actually, they got the dates wrong. Needs to be removed immediately

  • Nothing was said at all actually, they got the dates wrong. Needs to be removed immediately

    @ebomnitrix Proof of your claim?

  • Dude there's info on Toonzone, the Zap2it source, it hasn't aired yet at all because I check Toonzone everyday just for scheduling updates. and even on my TV Guides there wasn't any info for new Ben 10 episodes. It's obvious its fake? Why should I send a source when we already know it hasn't aired yet.
    Especially because its Wikipedia, anybody can edit it and make stuff up, they made up a whole bunch of Ben 10 aliens back in the day for crying out loud, and fake episodes during Alien Force's hiatus.
    Plus this info is very last week, because nobody knew there were episodes going on then. If so, people would've mentioned stuff like it awhile ago
    And it would be bad of CN to not announce new episodes for the show.

  • Dude there's info on Toonzone, the Zap2it source, it hasn't aired yet at all because I check Toonzone everyday just for scheduling updates. and even on my TV Guides there wasn't any info for new Ben 10 episodes. It's obvious its fake? Why should I send a source when we already know it hasn't aired yet.
    Especially because its Wikipedia, anybody can edit it and make stuff up, they made up a whole bunch of Ben 10 aliens back in the day for crying out loud, and fake episodes during Alien Force's hiatus.
    Plus this info is very last week, because nobody knew there were episodes going on then. If so, people would've mentioned stuff like it awhile ago
    And it would be bad of CN to not announce new episodes for the show.

    @ebomnitrix Well ok then.

  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: The Charm Offensive

    Ben 10 Reboot
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @csgt I do agree with you on Charmcaster's UAF design. Granted, as shown in the quote that you're using to respond to, that's not the point that I'm addressing here. I'm not stating that Charmcaster's UAF design looks unique overall. I'm stating that it looks better and more unique than Charmcaster's reboot design. Even though her UAF design isn't really unique on its own, is most certainly not a design that I like and favor, and doesn't even hold a candle to Charmcaster's OS design, it is a better and more visually unique design when compared to Charmcaster's reboot design, which, again, looks very much like a typical and generic Goth girl. Considering how they've handled the Ben 10 reboot so far, I doubt that they're going to make a connection between Hex and Charmcaster in the reboot. Her first name being Hope and the concept of Ledgerdomain itself are pretty much the only things related to Charmcaster in UAF that I liked. Ledgerdomain does have some nice potential and Hope sounds pretty ironic considering what Charmcaster went through with Hex before the events of the Original Series. Everything else with Charmcaster in UAF is stuff that I don't like. I most especially don't like how they handled her relationship with Hex in UAF though given that it very much conflicts with what was established with them in the OS. Granted, you do make a good point. Charmcaster, and Hex, were terribly handled and written in the sequel shows. However, when it came down to Charmcaster as a character, I really only compared the reboot Charmcaster to the OS Charmcaster because yeah, Charmcaster went through a pretty severe downgrade in the sequel shows and Charmcaster was at her best in the OS. I do have an interest in making an article about Charmcaster and analyzing her as a character, much like how I did with other characters such as Julie Yamamoto and Professor Paradox. I know for sure that this Charmcaster article is going to address the points about her in UAF that you made here.
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    EbomnitrixE
    There are some issues people aren't realizing though, most people want to watch shows online, not just for free and to avoid ads, but to just watch everything faster and avoid all the crappy shows the network has to offer. Cartoon Network barely makes a million views now because they're focusing on a streaming service that nobody is going to use. Boomerang will be a shock if there is enough people touching it but overall CN is going to screw themselves over if they focus more on the business and not the channel itself, which they haven't been doing since 2015. They maybe thinking TTG is going to lead them to success but they're wrong if they think only airing a handful of all the shows you're making right now is going to do anything, if you have 20 shows and only air 5 and a movie we've already seen a million times, its not going to do enough for the network to last much longer, take a look at what happened to Nickelodeon, they've been losing money to the point where they lost the amusement park, and I doubt anybody really watches the award shows anymore. And another thing to mention, the only way to get ratings is a Nielsen box or to have Xfinity, they won't count the ratings any other cable providers offers so the ratings wouldn't do much since it only goes to those people. Now for what reason I don't know, but since a lot less people either don't have those boxes and prefer watching shows online, even on properties like KissCartoon/KissAsian, WatchCartoonsOnline, Animeflavor, Gogoanime, you name it, and its a long list.
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: All Wet

    Ben 10 Reboot
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    8k Views
    ?
    @Tactical-Ochoa Thats ok.
  • 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot Part 2

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    568
    0 Votes
    568 Posts
    511k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix And there's your episodes folks. I'm going to make a part 3 to Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot. Part 2 is already going on for long enough now and I plan on having part 3 be made specifically to discuss and comment on the episodes of the Ben 10 reboot. Here is the link to part 3. http://ben10club.org/topic/181/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-part-3