Skip to content

Cheza-Belle's Ben 10 Fan Art

FanFiction
49 4 32.9k 2
  • My new Ben 10 video game idea

    FanFiction
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    698 Views
    ?
    @npzman I just love FusionFall and Punch Time Explosion, if it was those you where thinking about. There are some of my favorite games. But that was not exactly what I meant. I mean like, if, Ben was the one that turned into the CN characters through his Omnitrix, not just having them meet through a crossover or something.
  • Ben 10 in the DCAU Universe

    FanFiction
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    629 Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10: Little Moments series

    FanFiction
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    B
    hey I write stories
  • DatDude's Ben 10 Fanfiction

    FanFiction
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    npzmanN
    Why do you keep deliberately responding to very old threads for ?
  • Ben 23 X Gwen 10 pairing

    FanFiction
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    7k Views
    car54C
    @Mortie-10 I guess I should have looked here for it. Great story.