Skip to content

What is your favorite Ben 10 video game?

General Discussion
5 5 3.0k 3
  • About you: Ben 10 chart

    General Discussion
    1
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    483 Views
    No one has replied
  • My least favorite Ben 10 character: Rook Blonko

    General Discussion
    2
    1
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @mortie-10 It's been a while since I've seen Omniverse, but from what I recall, Rook did contribute significantly in a lot of the stuff that went on in the show. He's not a bad character and a lot of the stuff that you say about him is flat out wrong. Like what do you mean by he's completely fine with the retcons and some of the retcons wouldn't be there if he didn't talk about them. The show's retcons are not on Rook. That's on the crew that made Omniverse. Also, secretly evil and working for the Rooters? Seriously? Come on, man. That's freakin ridiculous and makes it seem like you're blindly disliking Omniverse. I don't consider Omniverse to be a good show, but I wouldn't go that far with Rook. There is one thing that I do agree on the most, and that's Rook replacing Gwen and Kevin. Mainly Gwen though. Ben and Gwen work very well together. They have pretty much the best and most dynamic relationship in Ben 10. They fit each other like a glove so much that Gwen just doesn't seem like the type of character that should be replaced as Ben's partner. Rook doesn't feel like a proper replacement either. He seems better off as a side character than a main character. I don't mind Rook being introduced into the Ben 10 franchise, but he most definitely shouldn't have replaced Gwen and shouldn't have been a main character.
  • Ben 10: Power of 10

    General Discussion
    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @andrew42 it sounds pretty good to me, I love hearing ideas.
  • Is Ben 10 dead?

    General Discussion
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Ben-10-Fan I still think they can turn it around and improve the reboot, I'm still not sure that the Gwen spin off is even being made, but I hope so. It might help the franchise.
  • Ben 10 protector of earth video game

    General Discussion
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    Okay will do also I will try to get the Xbox version and a vita version if they have it