Skip to content

Where is the next Ben 10?

General Discussion
2 2 1.9k 2
  • Back in 2021, Duncan Rouleau said that the 6th iteration of Ben 10 would be revealed by the end of the year. Well here we are a year later and still nothing on the next series. What do you guys think happened to it? I think whatever the next series was was cancelled in favor of something else.

  • Back in 2021, Duncan Rouleau said that the 6th iteration of Ben 10 would be revealed by the end of the year. Well here we are a year later and still nothing on the next series. What do you guys think happened to it? I think whatever the next series was was cancelled in favor of something else.

    @cooljay7 Don't know. Haven't heard hide nor hair of it since. It probably was cancelled. Likely due to all the Warner Bros Discovery mess and nonsense going on. Or maybe it wasn't cancelled and is still in development. Who knows.

  • Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?

    General Discussion
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    6k Views
    cooljay7C
    @cooljay7 said in Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?: https://twitter.com/DCNetwork23/status/1381750728323125248 Why can't we get #BringBackActionBen trending to show Cartoon Network and Man of Action that we want the next series to return to the original continuity? Apparently #RestoreTheOmniverse is already trending in some countries. Unfortunately, I don't have a twitter, otherwise I'd retweet the hashtag. I saw a screenshot that someone posted saying that there's almost 19k tweets using the hashtag.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    430 Views
    npzmanN
    Why did I even say hyped at all When it's out I will watch it. If it ends up good then great I guess. It really gonna be my first time watching the reboot outside the first few episodes. If the execution of the original characters turns out to be terrible, well honestly I couldn't expect less from them.
  • Ben 10: Power of 10

    General Discussion
    20
    1 Votes
    20 Posts
    9k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @andrew42 it sounds pretty good to me, I love hearing ideas.
  • Ben 10: Up to Speed

    General Discussion
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Wow, I had read up on how the game is really glitchy and filled with technical issues. It's been pissing some people off.
  • Is the mainstream ben 10 dead

    General Discussion
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    23k Views
    npzmanN
    People had to ruin Ben 10 omniverse and the proposed sequal because they were not buying the toys