Skip to content

Ben 10: Little Moments series (Revised)

Pinned FanFiction
1 1 2.2k 1
  • My new Ben 10 video

    FanFiction
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    918 Views
    ?
    @npzman Who knows.
  • Little Moment: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

    FanFiction
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    453 Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Chapter 2 of Little Moment: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot released a couple of days ago, concluding the short side story about one of Max's mission during his time with the Plumbers. What a nice and fun ride it is as well. https://archiveofourown.org/works/26637583/chapters/65273665
  • Radiant Remembrance (Reupload - Ben 10 Theme)

    FanFiction
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    420 Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10 Fan-project: Ben 10: The Galactic Roadtrip

    FanFiction
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    10k Views
    ?
    @npzman I have never said that either. Dude, just chill out. I havent murdered someone.
  • Little Moments and Breaking Point

    Locked FanFiction
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Just recently, Erico posted a sequel to his prequel chapter, Little Moment: Stone in the River. The sequel is called Little Moment: Kiss Me Goodbye and follows up right after the events of the Ben 10,000 episode from the Original Series and focuses on the consequences of future Gwen's actions from using the time traveling spell. I was so amazed and impressed with what I read here and I highly recommend for others to check it out, regardless of your views towards the Bwen shipping or whatever. Such a brilliant addition to shadows59's Little Moments universe. Erico did a fantastic job here. I know that this isn't really a well-depth review, nor would I even consider this a review, but this is something that you just have to read for yourself. Feel free to check out the other iterations of the Little Moments series as well. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13270273/1/