Skip to content

Gallery of all of my Ben 10 commissions

Pinned Characters
1 1 3.1k 1
  • Just making a page compiling all of the Ben 10 commission I had done for easier access. I'll try to update this page if I arrange any more commissions in the future.

    Here is a set of character redesign commissions drawn by mateusboga.

    Ben 10,000 Redesign
    alt text

    Future Adult Gwen Tennyson Redesign
    alt text

    alt text

    Ken Tennyson Redesign
    alt text

    Devlin Levin Redesign
    alt text

    And here are the commissions of characters from the Little Moments series that I also had mateusboga illustrate as well.

    George (Version 1)
    alt text

    George (Version 2)
    alt text

    Bezel Lantea
    alt text

    Future Gwen Tennyson Redesign - Gym Outfit
    alt text

    Ben 10,000 Redesign - Version 2
    alt text

    Michelle Hallam
    MichelleHallam1-1.jpg

    MichelleHallam1-2.jpg

    undefined - Imgur (2).jpg

    If anyone is interested in checking out mateusboga's other content, here's his Twitter and Instagram accounts.
    https://twitter.com/Thorn_Garden
    https://www.instagram.com/mateusboga/
    https://linktr.ee/mateusboga

  • Tactical OchoaT Tactical Ochoa pinned this topic on
  • Ben Prime's Age

    Characters
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    641 Views
    cooljay7C
    @coreofthesun I was thinking the same thing because I can't imagine everything that happened in UA and Omniverse could happen in one year. I haven't watched Omniverse since it ended but based on what I remember, I could see that show taking place over the course of a year in half bringing Ben close to the age of 18.
  • Ben 10: How to Fix and Improve Charmcaster

    Characters
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10: How to Fix and Improve Julie Yamamoto

    Moved Characters
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @car54 I recently had a conversation with shadows59 about Julie and it did make me think of another direction that I want to address about her that could work well too. If I'm able to, I plan to cover and address that tomorrow.
  • Ben 10 and Spider-Man main character comparisons analysis

    Characters
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    csgtC
    I would add that Gwen also share similarities with another Peter Parker love interest: Felicia Hardy, a.k.a. the Black Cat. Both are "cat-themed", (Gwen wears a shirt with a cat logo in Original Series) and the first time Lucky Girl appears she has luck-based powers, just like Black Cat, and their costumes are very similar (black, cat mask). So, Gwen Tennyson is like a mix of Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane Watson and Felicia Hardy.
  • Who is your favorite Ben 10 Villain, other than Vilgax?

    Characters
    50
    1 Votes
    50 Posts
    64k Views
    car54C
    @Tactical-Ochoa Oh, no doubt about that.