Skip to content

Ben Prime's Age

Characters
3 2 641 1
  • Something I never really understood is why Ben is still 16 in Omniverse? To me it doesn't make sense for Ben to be 16 in Ultimate Alien and then 16 throughout the entirety of Omniverse. In my opinion, maybe Ben was 16 at the start of Omniverse but then by the end of the series he was 17 or 18. What do you guys think about this?

  • Something I never really understood is why Ben is still 16 in Omniverse? To me it doesn't make sense for Ben to be 16 in Ultimate Alien and then 16 throughout the entirety of Omniverse. In my opinion, maybe Ben was 16 at the start of Omniverse but then by the end of the series he was 17 or 18. What do you guys think about this?

    @cooljay7 said in Ben Prime's Age:

    Something I never really understood is why Ben is still 16 in Omniverse? To me it doesn't make sense for Ben to be 16 in Ultimate Alien and then 16 throughout the entirety of Omniverse. In my opinion, maybe Ben was 16 at the start of Omniverse but then by the end of the series he was 17 or 18. What do you guys think about this?

    I think he does turn 17 in Omniverse (I don't think that there's any way that all the events of UA and OV happened in one year) since Max mentions sometime in the middle in OV that Ben's 17th birthday is coming up very soon, but they never bring it up again for some reason.

  • @cooljay7 said in Ben Prime's Age:

    Something I never really understood is why Ben is still 16 in Omniverse? To me it doesn't make sense for Ben to be 16 in Ultimate Alien and then 16 throughout the entirety of Omniverse. In my opinion, maybe Ben was 16 at the start of Omniverse but then by the end of the series he was 17 or 18. What do you guys think about this?

    I think he does turn 17 in Omniverse (I don't think that there's any way that all the events of UA and OV happened in one year) since Max mentions sometime in the middle in OV that Ben's 17th birthday is coming up very soon, but they never bring it up again for some reason.

    @coreofthesun I was thinking the same thing because I can't imagine everything that happened in UA and Omniverse could happen in one year. I haven't watched Omniverse since it ended but based on what I remember, I could see that show taking place over the course of a year in half bringing Ben close to the age of 18.

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    724 Views
    No one has replied
  • What's your top 10 favourite Ben 10 Alien

    Characters
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    351 Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10,000 Redesign Commission

    Characters
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    499 Views
    No one has replied
  • Kevin and Charmcaster's Actual Character Development

    Characters
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    ah yeah that would of been interesting also if I was ben I would try to find a way to make carbonite and use that on kevin and charmcaster instead of putting them In the nullvoid or if he does put them in the nullvoid have them in carbonite so they cant do anything
  • what does Gwen looks like in Ben 10 reboot

    Characters
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    15k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    I forgot to state this as well. For anyone that reads this, if @chronosapien234 provides information about the Ben 10 reboot, mostly in regards to any new aliens and the designs of the characters and Ben's aliens, but doesn't provide proof that adds to the credibility of that information, don't accept the information from him as truth. Accept the possibility that he is lying. In fact, ask him to provide proof that credits the information that he provides. Again, I had been waiting for months for him to provide some images of the artwork for the reboot. I even asked him over and over in the past and got nothing but mostly unjustifiable excuses from him. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just stating what's been going on between me and him and what my best recommendation is with him. You don't have to listen to me but this is what I suggest for people on this website to do and that's my reason why.