Skip to content

My predictions on the newly announced Ben 10 game

General Discussion
2 2 1.6k 2
  • Ok now we have a confirmed video game, lets talk about it. I think that the 10 playable aliens are the starter aliens in the reboot. I think the game would mostly be like Omniverse 2 and Up to speed. But I hope its like Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction. But I don't think that would happen. The best we could hope for is that its like Omniverse 1. I hope they feature Gwen and Max in this game, and not just Ben. And for the villains I hope see somebody we havent seen in the reboot yet, like Kevin and Charmcaster. What are your thoughts?

  • Ok now we have a confirmed video game, lets talk about it. I think that the 10 playable aliens are the starter aliens in the reboot. I think the game would mostly be like Omniverse 2 and Up to speed. But I hope its like Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction. But I don't think that would happen. The best we could hope for is that its like Omniverse 1. I hope they feature Gwen and Max in this game, and not just Ben. And for the villains I hope see somebody we havent seen in the reboot yet, like Kevin and Charmcaster. What are your thoughts?

    @Mortie-10 said in My predictions on the newly announced Ben 10 game:

    Ok now we have a confirmed video game, lets talk about it. I think that the 10 playable aliens are the starter aliens in the reboot. I think the game would mostly be like Omniverse 2 and Up to speed. But I hope its like Vilgax Attacks and Cosmic Destruction. But I don't think that would happen. The best we could hope for is that its like Omniverse 1. I hope they feature Gwen and Max in this game, and not just Ben. And for the villains I hope see somebody we havent seen in the reboot yet, like Kevin and Charmcaster. What are your thoughts?

    I dont thin k it will be like omniverse 2 or up to speed. Im thinking more omniverse 1 or protector of earth. Also u couldve just posted this in the announcement thread. You didnt have to make a whole new one.

  • 1 Votes
    2 Posts
    640 Views
    LDF24L
    I agree!
  • My Ben 10 aliens playlist

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    706 Views
    coreofthesunC
    @Mortie-10 Here's mine [image: 1619813967998-playlist.png] I believe that it is a really balanced playlist with a range of different aliens, none of whom are too overpowered meaning that they are all of equal importance in my eyes. People may question why I have Rath in there instead of a proper strength alien like Four Arms or Humungousaur for melee combat, but the reason is that the Appolexian transformation would help me be fearless in battle. I'm by nature a quiet person who isn't the first one to put their hand up for a fight and I'd definitely be terrified if I had to engage in hand to hand combat, and Rath's personality would help me overcome that. Or else I could just swap him with Four Arms. Buzzshock and Feedback are also argued to be similar but I think that Feedback is more general when it comes to energy absorption and, well, feedback and is my personal favourite out of all the absorbing aliens. Buzzshock however is more electricity-specific and has powers which Feedback doesn't which makes me have him on my roster. I tried my best not to include any "fusion" aliens like Echo Echo or Jetray (especially not Jetray) as I find that they're too overpowered. Big Chill is the exception here, but only really because I would be worried about using Ghostfreak because of the Ectonourite personality thing. I also tried to include my favourite canon designs of all of them. Granted Pesky Dust's design is a bit unrealistic for me even though I like the idea of the alien, but it's the only one we ever got.
  • What's your favourite Ben 10 Video Game

    General Discussion
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    864 Views
    ?
    @npzman Tried that. It didnt work.
  • Is Ben 10 dead?

    General Discussion
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Ben-10-Fan I still think they can turn it around and improve the reboot, I'm still not sure that the Gwen spin off is even being made, but I hope so. It might help the franchise.
  • My Predictions on Ben 10 Hero Generation

    Locked General Discussion
    70
    0 Votes
    70 Posts
    68k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    @car54 I agree also I don't really like the later crap the only thing I liked was the voice actor who did professor paradox