Skip to content

How many aliens do you think will be in each episode of the Reboot?

Ben 10 Reboot
7 7 3.0k 5
  • Why Alien X soooo weak in Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    2k Views
    coreofthesunC
    @Mortie-10 said in Why Alien X soooo weak in Reboot?: @Tactical-Ochoa I love Alien X, he is one of my favorite aliens. But you are welcome to dislike him how much you want, Im just so tired that Kuro uses him as an excuse all the time. "But hey, Alien X" Ben should've never got full control of Alien X. Using Serena and Bellicus was the perfect way to limit just how overpowered he is, and I feel that "Universe vs Tennyson" was made more due to the sheer popularity of Alien X and the general desire by the fandom to see Ben use him to his fullest. The fact that they gave him full control of Alien X after that was stupid and makes every other alien in the Omnitrix useless. I'll admit, two things which bug me about Omniverse are the fully controlled Alien X and the failsafe which basically makes Ben unbeatable by turning him into the ideal alien for the situation if his life is at peril. That for me sucked out the stakes of the story since Ben can turn into a literal god anytime he wants and just snap the conflict away. It makes any serious situation involving Ben less meaningful because we know that 99 times out of 100. he's going to survive. I'm not opposed to Celestialsapiens existing but giving Ben full control of the transformation was a huge mistake. As was the Omnitrix failsafe. I know that "But hey, Alien X" is practically a meme at this point but for the record Kuro does actually do a really good job in 5YL of explaining why Ben does everything he can not to use Alien X. As Ben gets older he understands more and more about Azmuth's true motivation behind creating the Omnitrix for greater understanding among different species rather than as a weapon. Ben knows that every alien in the watch matters and that he as the wielder of it should embody that principle. Of course he has his favourite aliens, but using Alien X for him would make the world that he protects not feel genuine (it's almost like using the cheat codes of a videogame), and he doesn't believe that he as a flawed human has the right to use the powers of a god shape reality to his choosing.
  • 0 Votes
    12 Posts
    3k Views
    jondennison72J
    I wonder when more new episodes of Ben 10 Reboot season 4 including "Sweet Tooth" and Speed Of Sound" will aired on Demand or on Cartoon Network app?
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: The Charm Offensive

    Ben 10 Reboot
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @csgt I do agree with you on Charmcaster's UAF design. Granted, as shown in the quote that you're using to respond to, that's not the point that I'm addressing here. I'm not stating that Charmcaster's UAF design looks unique overall. I'm stating that it looks better and more unique than Charmcaster's reboot design. Even though her UAF design isn't really unique on its own, is most certainly not a design that I like and favor, and doesn't even hold a candle to Charmcaster's OS design, it is a better and more visually unique design when compared to Charmcaster's reboot design, which, again, looks very much like a typical and generic Goth girl. Considering how they've handled the Ben 10 reboot so far, I doubt that they're going to make a connection between Hex and Charmcaster in the reboot. Her first name being Hope and the concept of Ledgerdomain itself are pretty much the only things related to Charmcaster in UAF that I liked. Ledgerdomain does have some nice potential and Hope sounds pretty ironic considering what Charmcaster went through with Hex before the events of the Original Series. Everything else with Charmcaster in UAF is stuff that I don't like. I most especially don't like how they handled her relationship with Hex in UAF though given that it very much conflicts with what was established with them in the OS. Granted, you do make a good point. Charmcaster, and Hex, were terribly handled and written in the sequel shows. However, when it came down to Charmcaster as a character, I really only compared the reboot Charmcaster to the OS Charmcaster because yeah, Charmcaster went through a pretty severe downgrade in the sequel shows and Charmcaster was at her best in the OS. I do have an interest in making an article about Charmcaster and analyzing her as a character, much like how I did with other characters such as Julie Yamamoto and Professor Paradox. I know for sure that this Charmcaster article is going to address the points about her in UAF that you made here.
  • Ben 10 2016 Reboot Episode Review: Xingo

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • What will come after the Reboot?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    47
    0 Votes
    47 Posts
    36k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @bwen329 Well plus, as mentioned before, it had always been established in the past, even by Man of Action themselves, that Ben and Gwen were supposed to originally be friends and classmates before they were changed to being cousins. What they told you at the NYCC just sounds really skeptical and suspicious.