Skip to content

Th Story of Abby

General Discussion
1 1 1.7k 1
  • So other than the fact that Paul Eiding (the voice of Max Tennyson) is involved here by narrating this story, there isn't really any connection to Ben 10 with this. It's more connected to the Metal Gear Solid series. Either way, I really want to share this because it's such an amazing thing that Paul Eiding did to help share and spread this wonderful and inspiring story around. Really shows just how freakin awesome he is. Kudos to you, Paul Eiding. Great work here. Not only that but this just goes to show just how much video games can bring such a positive and significant impact to so many individuals such as Abby and I just love that very fact.

    https://twitter.com/4pauleiding/status/744315169807859712

  • Netflix Officially Owns Ben 10

    Pinned General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    @admin I am not keen on or eager for Paramount to buy Warner Bros, even if they claim they'll keep films in theatres. I don't believe David Ellison's bogus promise that they'll bring 30 films a year, especially since Paramount is pulling an upcoming Avatar animated film from theatres to make it a streaming exclusive on Paramount Plus. I am also not keen on CNN becoming a MAGA news network. I would rather Warner Bros just pay off their own debts and remain independently owned. If they have to sell, maybe sell parts of WB to new owners. Sell Cartoon Network so Ben 10 can flourish and not be held back by Warner Bros's other priorities. Sell WB Games to people interested in that space who can continue the work. WB Games should also sell TT Games so they can stop making these LEGO games and maybe return to making new Crash Bandicoot games. I am not someone well versed in this topic to be honest, but this is my take on it.
  • I'm watching Samurai Jack

    General Discussion
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Reboot Team Knight Rider

    General Discussion
    1
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Do you watch the Harley Quinn 2019 Animated Series ?

    General Discussion
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @jondennison72 I don't think that's something that Cartoon Network would realistically do, but you're always free to write up a fanfic about it.