Skip to content

HBO Max is finally in Norway

General Discussion
3 2 719 2
  • HBO Max have finally hit Norway a few days ago, and I love this new streaming service. Though, Im kinda sad they dont have any of the old Ben 10 shows, at least they got the reboot. They also have Samurai Jack, a big time favorite of mine. The quality of the service is top notch. I just love the clean HD quality. I havent watched Fena: The Pirate Princess yet. It is on my to do list. But here is my current watchlist: Watchlist small.png

  • HBO Max have finally hit Norway a few days ago, and I love this new streaming service. Though, Im kinda sad they dont have any of the old Ben 10 shows, at least they got the reboot. They also have Samurai Jack, a big time favorite of mine. The quality of the service is top notch. I just love the clean HD quality. I havent watched Fena: The Pirate Princess yet. It is on my to do list. But here is my current watchlist: Watchlist small.png

    @mortie-10 Nice. It's good that you're finally able to have access to it.

  • Alien X-Tinction was added to HBO Max Norway a few days ago, just to give you the heads up.

  • Rainwater harvesting system

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    50 Views
    I
    Industries require a reliable supply of water for manufacturing, cleaning, cooling, landscaping, sanitation, and other operational activities. As water demand continues to increase and groundwater resources face pressure, industries need practical ways to conserve and manage water efficiently. https://www.inrainwaterharvesting.com/industrial-rainwater-harvesting
  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    Update: Jeff Kinney has finally delivered the responses to me via email the other day to the questions I collected from the November Reddit AMA that I ran on behalf of Jeff, who's obviously the author of the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series. There are over 40 responses. Huge thanks to Jeff for taking the time to participate in my event. It was a great honor and pleasure for me to hold an event with him on my subreddit. All of Jeff Kinney's responses have been delivered in a new thread of mine and won't be in the original thread that collected the questions. I updated the original Reddit thread to link it to the new Reddit thread. The questions will be included with the responses on the new thread containing Jeff's responses. https://www.reddit.com/r/wimpykid/comments/1q6dha0/ama_jeff_kinney_ama_answers_released/
  • I'm watching Samurai Jack

    General Discussion
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Captain Power

    General Discussion
    1
    2
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • New Ben 10 series is on the way!!!

    General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    G
    I appreciate that you’re getting hopeful… we all need something new. But I don’t reckon that they’ll make anything new after Omniverse and the Reboot series sadly.