Skip to content

Shouldn't Cartoon Network open a dedicated Ben 10 Studio

Ideas
1 1 573 1
  • So there was big news that due to the unexpected recent popularity of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. Nick isn't just making another animated entry in the series of the Avatar franchise. They are opening an entire studio dedicated to making animated films and shows to explore that universe and with the amount of avatars past and present, there will be endless story telling for many years to come. Nick fans are beyond excited and ATLAS is ranked to be the best animated Nickelodeon show of all time after all those years.

    That's cool and all, but when it comes to animation, I am more into the Cartoon Network/Warner Bros side of things. Not really much into Nickelodeon or Disney stuff myself. As a Ben 10 fan who loves the series to hell and back, I don't think me and other Ben 10 fans should be left behind, I think there is also endless story telling past, present and future and even in alternative timelines that should be told.

    I also think that there needs to be more Ben 10 shows made inside the original continuity not just in Cartoon Network Studios but they should make an entire studio dedicated to making Ben 10 related content. It should be called Omnitrix Creations, Ben 10 Studios , Bellwood Pictures , Network Plumbers and Tennyson Bros 😆 . I am bad at coming up with good names here, if you got a better idea, share it in a reply to this post.

    What could be better news for Ben 10 fans all over the world to discover a studio getting opened by Cartoon Network making nothing but Ben 10 shows?

    Honestly, I don't really see that happening from what I can tell but it wouldn't be the greatest news EVER!!!

  • What Would Happen In A Ben 10 Omniverse Sequel? By: D.C. Network

    Ideas
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views
    cooljay7C
    I'm just going to add this on to here cause I don't want to flood Ben 10 club with new topics from D.C. Network. What's Next For Ben 10? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmmDCK20j-I I kind of find what Duncan Rouleau said to be interesting. I wonder if they are actually planning to make a sequel to the reboot with Ben as a teenager or something like Alien Force.
  • Ben 10: Restructuring Ben's Alien Roster

    Ideas
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    863 Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10: My Idea for Malware

    Ideas
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @coreofthesun Venom is a better comparison to Kevin. I wouldn't be surprised either if the creation of Ben was inspired by Peter. Makes sense to me since that Man of Action were former Marvel writers before they formed Man of Action. That's one of the things that made Ben at his best. When he's being cocky and fun-loving yet also mature and serious. This is something that I think the Original Series did well with and the sequel shows and the reboot show often fell short on. Ben was either too serious and therefore boring and uninteresting to watch or too much of a goofball and therefore became annoying and unlikable. I felt that the Original Series had a good balance between the two sides of Ben. In fact, I say that the Original Series had a good balance of a lot of things. The characters, the tone, etc. I think it also helps that Ben had Gwen by his side. I think one of Omniverse's biggest mistakes was separating Ben and Gwen. Those two just work so well together. They balance each other out. They keep each other in check. They're like Batman and Robin, or on the topic of Spider Man, like Peter Parker and Mary Jane. I think Ben doesn't work well as a character without Gwen and vice versa. It's why I don't think Ben worked well as a character in Omniverse and it's why I don't think a Gwen spin-off show would work either.
  • CN's treatment of Ben 10

    Ideas
    54
    0 Votes
    54 Posts
    53k Views
    car54C
    @Tactical-Ochoa Well, we can all hope.
  • Lego ben 10

    Ideas
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @chronosapien234 Maybe then. Honestly, I'm getting tired of Cartoon Network releasing toy lines for Ben 10. It's not a bad thing to do but Cartoon Network just does it in a way that it just shows that they're just further exploiting the Ben 10 brand just to get cash in on the series further. The amiibo idea you mentioned does sound good but has a strong likelihood of being badly executed by Cartoon Network but lego Ben 10 in a way that you discuss? To me, I just don't know about that one and I wouldn't recommend it knowing Cartoon Network. It can be a good idea as long as it's done the right way though.