Skip to content

I think I'm going off the website

General Discussion
2 2 1.1k 2
  • I've been here for over a year, when I started to be more outgoing on social media.

    I've been wanting to participate in the fandom ever since I got back into it, so I decided to join Ben 10 Club.
    But now, the community around here is just so... dull, empty, toxic.
    I feel there's nothing left here for me anymore. There's no discussion about headcanons, no fanart sharing, no fanfic talk, nothing you usually find in a fandom.
    No theories, no talk about which toys we'd get. Recently, there's only like, 2 or 3 other people still using the website, and all there has been was complaining recently.

    This isn't about the reboot, the writers or the show itself. This is just about this website. There's nothing else I can find, nothing else to talk about when all the current stuff there is is just complaining. There's nothing keeping me in here anymore. I'll still be available on other places but, this will be the last message I'll be posting on this website for a while.

    This was Ungrateful-Wolf, and I'm sorry.

    Goodbye.

  • I've been here for over a year, when I started to be more outgoing on social media.

    I've been wanting to participate in the fandom ever since I got back into it, so I decided to join Ben 10 Club.
    But now, the community around here is just so... dull, empty, toxic.
    I feel there's nothing left here for me anymore. There's no discussion about headcanons, no fanart sharing, no fanfic talk, nothing you usually find in a fandom.
    No theories, no talk about which toys we'd get. Recently, there's only like, 2 or 3 other people still using the website, and all there has been was complaining recently.

    This isn't about the reboot, the writers or the show itself. This is just about this website. There's nothing else I can find, nothing else to talk about when all the current stuff there is is just complaining. There's nothing keeping me in here anymore. I'll still be available on other places but, this will be the last message I'll be posting on this website for a while.

    This was Ungrateful-Wolf, and I'm sorry.

    Goodbye.

    @ungrateful-wolf understandable. The state of the website just reflects the show. there's not much going on with the show, and so the website is in a slump as well. i'm sorry that things aren't working out for you.

  • Isn't there a single UAF fan out there besides me?

    General Discussion
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    ?
    @tactical-ochoa Ok then
  • 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    @omni-triforcer i can think of several reasons. #1: The show is now for a younger generation. Considering how terrifying villains like Zombozo are now a joke, I don't think we'll be seeing an alien as horror oriented as ghostfreak. #2: The show seems to be building towards vilgax, and it would be very hard to get ghostfreak in the omnitrix in a manner that makes sense. #3: Z'scayre is a pretty dark villain for a show like this. He could truly give the younger audience nightmares. An less terrifying alien will probably be the invisibility alien.
  • Cartoon Networks Bad Reboots Don't Stop Here!

    General Discussion
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ebomnitrix Wow, shadows59 was right. It does look like an "invention gone wrong" type of show.
  • Man of Action's Zak Storm

    General Discussion
    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Rexfan1333 CGI can have it's strengths but I can also agree that it's grown to be quite generic as well. Personally, I prefer cartoon and anime art styles and animations over CGI. There are times though where CGI does get very much deservingly impressive. It just ends up getting used up too much in animated shows.
  • Should Ben 10 go to Toonami?

    General Discussion
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Ben-10-Fan Ok