Skip to content

Im tired of the Ben 10 fans who are telling me what I should like and what I should hate

General Discussion
4 4 1.8k 4
  • Many Ben 10 fans are telling me that I should like things I hate and hate things I like. Im sick of that. Its up to me to make my opinion. Right now I love Ultimate Alien Force and the original series. I hate Omniverse and I have sort of gotten back interest in the Reboot. Im gonna stick with that and nobody is gonna change my mind.

  • Many Ben 10 fans are telling me that I should like things I hate and hate things I like. Im sick of that. Its up to me to make my opinion. Right now I love Ultimate Alien Force and the original series. I hate Omniverse and I have sort of gotten back interest in the Reboot. Im gonna stick with that and nobody is gonna change my mind.

    @mortie-10 Then don't listen to them.

  • Don't listen to them dude. You know how many people gave me shit for liking omniverse? I didn't listened to them i liked it despite what everyone else thinks. Don't let them get to you. You like what you like and let everyone else be damned if they don't like it.

  • Dude a lot of people shitted on Omniverse and the Reboot, just don't listen to them, we can like what we like, we don't have to follow the exact same trend as everyone.
    Just because people gave up with Ben 10 after Ultimate Alien because of changes they couldn't stand, doesn't mean we have to.
    But good for you, with the Reboot!

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    319 Views
    No one has replied
  • Now Im leaving Ben 10 club for good!!!

    General Discussion
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    Mortie deserved better.
  • Is Ben 10 dead?

    General Discussion
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Ben-10-Fan I still think they can turn it around and improve the reboot, I'm still not sure that the Gwen spin off is even being made, but I hope so. It might help the franchise.
  • ben 10 toys

    General Discussion
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    Ben 10 FanB
    @Omni-Triforcer said in ben 10 toys: For the kids i want the omnitrix to come back since i know how much i wanted that damn toy when i was younger. I never bought Ben 10 toys and the only ben 10 merchandise i bought was the video games so hopefully they bring those back. Lol, same here. I always wonder how cool it was to have the Omnitrix als a toy. It looked so awesome when is was like 8 or 9. Ah Yeah those great child memerois
  • Ben 10 Movie

    General Discussion
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    12k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    So according to this link by MoviePilot.com that lists 10 facts about Ben 10, Joel Silver might not be involved with the Ben 10 live action movie anymore. What we already know is that in 2011, Joel Silver was called in to produce the Ben 10 movie under Warners Bros and Dark Castle Entertainment while in 2012 it was reported that Albert Torres was writing the script. This we already know. What I think we don't know was that Joel Silvers left Warners Bros in 2013 and now works at Universal Studios. Ryan Engle was also brought in to continue working on Torres' script, which I believe means that Torres is no longer working on the Ben 10 movie. MoviePilot states that the Ben 10 movie might be made by either Warners Bros or Universal Studios but I doubt that Universal Studios is going to be working on Ben 10 simply because Ben 10 is owned by Cartoon Network, who is owned by Time Warner and Turner Broadcasting, who also owns Warners Bros and Dark Castle Entertainment. Universal Studios is owned by Comcast and NBCUniversal and not Time Warner and Turner Broadcasting. Cartoon Network is not going to hand this movie to Universal Studios but instead they would hand it to Warners Bros because of this. Therefore, Joel Silver is not involved with the Ben 10 live action movie. Whether or not anyone here knows about this already, I'm posting this here anyways for those who don't know about this. http://moviepilot.com/posts/3900108 Joel Silvers leaves Warners Bros: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/warner-bros-joel-silver-317552 http://news.doddleme.com/news-room/warner-bros-joel-silver-part-ways-after-25-years/ http://flickdirect.com/news/3854/joel-silver-producer-of-the-matrix-leaves-warner-bros/article.ashx Ryan Engle working on the Ben 10 Movie: http://www.slashfilm.com/live-action-ben-10-adaptation-adds-black-list-screenwriter-ryan-engle/