Skip to content

Ben 10 animated shorts idea

Ideas
8 4 3.7k 3
  • I had this idea by watch shorts of TMNT with different animated shorts from different animation companies, what if Ben 10 done something like this, like a for example a Ben 10 short made by Studio Mir (Legend of Korra and Voltron Legendary Defender fame), I don't think CN would be interested in the idea, but it would be really cool to see that. What do you think of the idea?

  • It would be kind of nice, I guess... While I am quite sure that the reboot will have animated shorts, like SU and the new PPG have, but I don't think CN would make something like that. It's a good idea anyway!

  • It would be kind of nice, I guess... While I am quite sure that the reboot will have animated shorts, like SU and the new PPG have, but I don't think CN would make something like that. It's a good idea anyway!

    @GoodVibes1999 Yeah, I honestly would love to see a Lucky Girl short, kinda like a magical girl anime type short with Gwen doing a magical girl transformation as Lucky Girl and fighting Hex or Charmcaster. If I was any good at animation I would love to do a fan short for Ben 10, so many cool ideas that could work with the idea.

  • It would be kind of nice, I guess... While I am quite sure that the reboot will have animated shorts, like SU and the new PPG have, but I don't think CN would make something like that. It's a good idea anyway!

    @GoodVibes1999 I personally would love Titmouse Inc. to animate the Lucky Girl short, I love their style.

    I also had an idea of a Ben as a alien being who can shape shift into different alien heroes as he protects his finder Gwen Tennyson. I would love to see Studio Mir do that one.

    I got a lot more if you like to hear it.

  • What about a short where Ben, Gwen and Max are at the beach and Ben steals Gwens swimsuit so she have to walk around naked to get back to the Rustbucket or something.

  • What about a short where Ben, Gwen and Max are at the beach and Ben steals Gwens swimsuit so she have to walk around naked to get back to the Rustbucket or something.

    @Mortie-10 That would be funny, I can see it being more cartoony than most shorts (I can see it being animated by the guys of Panty and Stocking). Also, what about a short of Ben, Gwen, and Max as dogs fighting dog versions of enemies? (Vilgax, Charmcaster, and such)

  • How about a new Ben 10 animated short episode of what Grandpa Max do inside the Rustbucket RV when Ben and Gwen is not around him.

  • How about a new Ben 10 animated short episode of what Grandpa Max do inside the Rustbucket RV when Ben and Gwen is not around him.

    @jondennison72 You mean like Plumber stuff and fight aliens and such while Ben and Gwen are not around? That would be cool.

  • Ben 10: My Ideal Roster of Ben's Aliens (Revised and Finalized)

    Ideas
    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10: My Ideal Roster of Ben's Aliens

    Ideas
    29
    1 Votes
    29 Posts
    17k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    Thinking more about AmpFibian, there is a big issue with this alien that I recently realized. As I stated before, I am going to start implementing the realism factor to my list and my reason as to why. Therefore, I'm thinking of making a new page where I revise my list to factor in the realistic and believable aspect of Ben's aliens. In regards to AmpFibian, this alien has the ability to fly and float. The issue is that he looks like a jellyfish. There's no wings that he uses. There's no gliders. There's nothing that explains in a reasonable and sensible way what allows AmpFibian to fly and float in air as if he's in water. Therefore, it doesn't make AmpFibian a realistic and believable alien due to this ludicrous characteristic. If AmpFibian is fully aquatic and therefore ONLY has mobility in big enough bodies of water, then the problem is pretty much solved...except I already have Ripjaws in this list and even if Ripjaws needs water to breathe, he's still able to go out onto land while this fix for AmpFibian would greatly limit his mobility on land. I believe I stated this before as well, AmpFibian's electrical abilities would also likely cause some significant collateral damage if used in water. Hell, AmpFibian can even shock himself if he comes into contact with water. Therefore, AmpFibian is out and I'd rather keep Buzzshock in my list.
  • Ben 10 or Ben X?

    Ideas
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Tactical-Ochoa Yeah, I like the idea of a underdog hero with a tough life, but still sees the good in people Ben than a celebrity hero who is arragont with a huge ego Ben.
  • Ben 10 fighting game

    Ideas
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    Rexfan1333R
    @Omni-Triforcer Yeah, but it would make sense for Ben for a combo move set or he can transform during battle. (with a time limit of course) But it does make sense to have his aliens as their own characters. (which I'm totally fine with by the way)
  • My Ben 10 Video Game Idea

    Ideas
    71
    2 Votes
    71 Posts
    80k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @Omni-Triforcer And I don't think and feel that the next Ben 10 show will be any good and even if it does turn out to be good, I don't think it'll end up successful enough in merchandise sales for Cartoon Network to keep it on the air and it's most likely that it'll last one or two seasons and I back that very claim up with valid evidence that greatly helps back up that claim, even though we know little about the show. There is evidence that can back up your claim but you either aren't looking hard enough or you're not even bothering to look around. Again, I don't just want to know the "what" of your argument. I want to know the "why" as well. I am giving you a guide here that can help you out. I'm getting sick and tired of you giving all these claims yet giving very little to no explanation and information to back them up and a lot of what you do explain is sheer bullshit. What makes you think that regardless of how good my game is, it'll probably have the same amount of sales? What makes you think that PlatinumGames and I will even make this game just for kids especially when 26% of all gamers are under the age of 18? What about all the Ben 10 and PlatinumGames fans out there that this game would be marketed to the most? http://www.theesa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ESA-Essential-Facts-2015.pdf What about the next Ben 10 show? Why do you think that the next Ben 10 show will turn out to be good? Yes you can back that claim up even though there is little information that we know about the show. Why should I stop being so negative even though I provided a valid and persuasive argument on the Ben 10 remake? I made an entire page for the purpose of backing up my argument. Make an argument that can convince me that the next Ben 10 show will be good and will stay on the air even with low toy sales. What I want from you is for you to convince me. If you just want to give out the "whats," if you just want to make claims and not back them up with evidence, then ok, that's fine but it's not going to do you much good, if not no good at all. It's not going to convince many and more often than not, there's going to be many individuals out there that's going to rip your claims apart and greatly discredit them because you don't back up your claim properly and thus give it any sort of defense from that. Overall, I'm just giving you some advice that can help you a lot in the future. Edit: My problem with you isn't the very claim that you made but it's that you don't back you claims up enough. That's why I'm giving you this very advice to help you out here.