Skip to content

Last words...for now

General Discussion
1 1 546 1
  • As of the moment, I feel as though my time here has been pointless. i don't feel like i'm doing anything. i'm not learning, i'm not changing anything, and MOA clearly doesn't care about the show. Discussing it is just depressing. I think i'm going to drop off from it. I'll be leaving this server until i feel like i have something worth talking about. Until then, this is it. i'm done dwelling on this shitshow. "It is time to move on. There is more to seek. Now go forth, and seek it..." -Ansem

  • Netflix Officially Owns Ben 10

    Pinned General Discussion
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    @admin I am not keen on or eager for Paramount to buy Warner Bros, even if they claim they'll keep films in theatres. I don't believe David Ellison's bogus promise that they'll bring 30 films a year, especially since Paramount is pulling an upcoming Avatar animated film from theatres to make it a streaming exclusive on Paramount Plus. I am also not keen on CNN becoming a MAGA news network. I would rather Warner Bros just pay off their own debts and remain independently owned. If they have to sell, maybe sell parts of WB to new owners. Sell Cartoon Network so Ben 10 can flourish and not be held back by Warner Bros's other priorities. Sell WB Games to people interested in that space who can continue the work. WB Games should also sell TT Games so they can stop making these LEGO games and maybe return to making new Crash Bandicoot games. I am not someone well versed in this topic to be honest, but this is my take on it.
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    npzmanN
    @npzman said in I coded an app and website for watching Ben 10 free and no adds: @valentari I'm getting this error on your website when I attempt to play a Ben 10 episode. rubyvidhub.com’s server IP address could not be found. Update The error seems to have fixed itself.
  • Reboot Team Knight Rider

    General Discussion
    1
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?

    General Discussion
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    6k Views
    cooljay7C
    @cooljay7 said in Now that the Ben 10 Reboot is over what's next?: https://twitter.com/DCNetwork23/status/1381750728323125248 Why can't we get #BringBackActionBen trending to show Cartoon Network and Man of Action that we want the next series to return to the original continuity? Apparently #RestoreTheOmniverse is already trending in some countries. Unfortunately, I don't have a twitter, otherwise I'd retweet the hashtag. I saw a screenshot that someone posted saying that there's almost 19k tweets using the hashtag.
  • Will the Reboot be the last Ben 10 series?

    General Discussion
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    KorseBLI-NDK
    with me the reason I did not like alien force and ultimate alien was it seem like they did not watch the original series plus the gwevin pairing plus have kevin as a good guy