Skip to content

Ben 10/TMNT crossover

General Discussion
1 1 943 1
  • I have talked about making a video game about this, but I also want an episode based upon this. It would have the Ben 10 characters in UAF appearence, and the TMNT characters in 2003 appearence. I just love these two shows and really want them to meet sometime. Maybe it will somehow happen in the future. Who knows.

  • 6th Ben 10 Series

    General Discussion
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    1k Views
    npzmanN
    Yeah DC offers content for both children and edgy stuff for adults, I don't see why it can't happen under sister platform from CN. I hope it's UAF or UAF inspired
  • When did Ben 10 get bad?

    General Discussion
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    csgtC
    @Ebomnitrix Dwayne McDuffie didn't create Ben 10. The Man of Action team did, McDuffie had a very different vision for Ben 10 and retconned a lot of things for AF/UA that Man of Action had previously established in OS. I absolutely love Dwayne's work on Statick Shock and Justice League Unlimited (JLU is my favorite cartoon ever actually), but as other people here have said, I would have preferred a Ben 10 sequel by the hands of the original creators. My answer to the question: I think there is a reason why the OS is the most popular series, and that reason is because from AF onwards a big part of the audience lost interest (I'm not talking about the hardcore fans here, I'm talking about casual friends that I know that stopped watching Ben 10 after the OS). AF storylines were amazing, but the new aliens were not as interesting as the Original Series' ones (with a few exceptions), there were a lot of retcons, and especially, the writers were in love with Kevin and made him the main star of the show, stealing the spotlight from Ben sometimes, and it didn't work out.
  • 1 Votes
    19 Posts
    12k Views
    OffbeatcatO
    Honestly, i like the idea of a split timeline. We get the reboot on CN, and the galactic roadtrip could've been on netflix. I think that could've worked.
  • Favorite Ben 10 Opening?

    General Discussion
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    @Ebomnitrix said in Favorite Ben 10 Opening?: @Omni-Triforcer You're right Parry Grimp is actually known for making short songs that can last like.... 30 seconds. And he sang the Omniverse songs....although I don't know who sang for Galactic Monsters, but yeah. Galactic monsters sounds like they just did a bit of audio tuning and voice modulation it doesnt sound to me like they changed the singers but thats just my opinion,
  • The Ben 10 Series

    General Discussion
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    12k Views
    Tactical OchoaT
    @chronosapien234 Yes, true. The Circus Freaks were important with his plan. However, that's just because they're villainous henchmen characters. Even without Zombozo, the Circus Freaks still end up temporarily as the henchmen to another villain. You know, Ghostfreak. Pretty much almost every time we've seen the Circus Freaks, they are serving somebody. Mostly Zombozo. They're just villainous henchmen characters. They helped but they're not really all that important. In fact, I believe that there pretty much wouldn't be a difference at all if they aren't around. Why? Because, again, they're henchmen. They're also basic thugs, too. The Circus Freaks are not that important. Also, this is about Zombozo as a character and villain. What makes Zombozo who he is. Why he is like that. How he executes his plans. What makes Zombozo as Zombozo and he doesn't need the Circus Freaks for that. That is another out of the many problems with Omniverse and even the other sequels. The Original Series was able to do things that not many cartoon shows ever did. The Original Series did something new. The sequels were generic and typical cartoon shows. They barely did anything new if nothing new at all. That episode in Omniverse with Zombozo turning everyone in Bellwood into zombie clowns. If it was a nod to the Original Series, it failed at trying to delivery and do something unique and impressive. No instead, it ended up being another terrible episode due to Ben regaining his fear of clowns and one major plot hole that really ruined that episode, let alone the sheer cartoonish stupidity of it. Does nobody remember that Zombozo and the Circus Freaks are villains? Does nobody remember what they've done in the past? Oh, Ben regained his fear of clowns, huh? Thanks for making Ben conquering his fears in the Original Series pointless now, Cartoon Network. As for the plot hole, ask yourself this question? Those toy teeth that turn people into zombie clowns. Yeah, how is it that those teeth can bite through Plumber armor and hazmat suits let alone BASIC CLOTHING? They're plastic toy teeth. Is Plumber armor really that terrible and not that protective? I thought Stormtrooper armor was bad enough. Plumber armor is even worse. That one plot hole alone makes that entire episode freakin stupid and terrible. It shows how poor and lazy the writing, structuring, and designing of the sequels are. I know it's a cartoon show but again, it needs to make sense and needs to be understandable enough to work.