Skip to content

The Ben 10 reboot isn't that bad

Ben 10 Reboot
1 1 1.7k 1
  • Okay hear me out, I understand this series isn't perfect (like some of the new villians), but it does have a few things going for it. I honestly think this series is really trying to capture the spirit of the original as well as also trying to get older fans nostalgic of it, but here are things that really bother me about the reboot, it's trying too hard to capture the spirit of the original, I loved the original as much as all you guys, but I think they should have let Ben grow up with his fans (at least 18 or 19) and took a more darker turn instead of rewinding back to young Ben 10, I might get in a argument about the reboot sucking, but it doesn't, it is the fact they didn't allow Ben 10 age and mature and grow up with his fanbase like Samurai Jack has done. I honestly would give the franchise a rest after Omniverse and make a more darker Ben 10 series or reboot. UAF had something, but obviously held back a lot of things.

  • The reboot saved Ben 10

    Ben 10 Reboot
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    972 Views
    No one has replied
  • Ben 10 Reboot Ben find the Omnitrix (Fan-made)

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    Im getting used to gwens design little by little. Im still wondering whos voicing her. Max looks pretty good to thankfully they kept his red flower shirt in tact since it so iconic with the character.
  • Your Ben 10 Reboot Wishes

    Ben 10 Reboot
    21
    1 Votes
    21 Posts
    18k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    Found some stuff not the actual schedule nor is there anything about ben 10 but just thought id post it http://www.upfrontpress.turner.com/cartoon-network/
  • Are we going to have a Ben 10 Reboot game?

    Ben 10 Reboot
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    The first ben 10 omniverse game was announced in may of the year it came out so if they are making one thats probably when it will be announced
  • Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot

    Locked Ben 10 Reboot
    150
    1 Votes
    150 Posts
    280k Views
    Ultimate OmniTriU
    I split the topic and moved it to Ben 10 reboot section. http://ben10club.org/topic/121/addressing-the-ben-10-reboot-which-is-actually-a-remake-and-not-a-reboot/3 I am now locking this topic.