New Website Coming Up

• Verified

Just to notify:
    Ben 10 Club will be down for some time during the weekend due to the preparation of a brand new website called "Ben 10 Reboot Rocks".

• Verified

I got so many messages from people asking for a preview of the new website, so here's one:

0_1456592208059_ben10rr_preview.jpg

• Ben 10 Fans

When will the new website be up and running
    I'm really excited

• Verified

@james said:

When will the new website be up and running
    I'm really excited

I'm not sure. Probably in a month.

So will be able to watch episodes of previous ben 10 shows on this website? I see the original series theme on the website pic.

• Verified

@Omni-Triforcer said:

So will be able to watch episodes of previous ben 10 shows on this website? I see the original series theme on the website pic.

Yep. But not all episodes will be available exactly when the website is out. Also, to watch some of them, you'll need a monthly subscription. These are future plans, though.

Will you need a monthly subscription for the reboot episodes?
    Either way this is a great idea for the people in the u.s that will be seeing the show later then others.

• Verified

@Omni-Triforcer said:

Will you need a monthly subscription for the reboot episodes?
    Either way this is a great idea for the people in the u.s that will be seeing the show later then others.

Absolutely no subscription needed for reboot episodes. Only for special old episodes and movies.

• @admin Nice.

@admin awesome

• @admin awesome!

• So admin episodes on global set wall,this summer vacation I go to The Netherlands so you could watch the episodes worldwide?

• Verified

@Ben-10-Fan said:

So admin episodes on global set wall,this summer vacation I go to The Netherlands so you could watch the episodes worldwide?

The episodes will be available everywhere in the multiverse.

• Awesome!

@admin said:

@Ben-10-Fan said:

So admin episodes on global set wall,this summer vacation I go to The Netherlands so you could watch the episodes worldwide?

The episodes will be available everywhere in the multiverse.

But what if theres a universe where technology was never created then how would we watch ben 10? Technically its not available everywhere in the multiverse

• @Omni-Triforcer Lol. There's always a way, man. There's always a way. I mean like it's not as if anyone from that multiverse could just move into another multiverse that does have technology.

• Very awesome👍 and do you know the official release date Admin?

• @admin wait wait... I'm all for the site showing old episodes people might not have access to anymore but there's a few things here that are sorta red flags for me. and please, don't take this the wrong way, I'm just a little confused and a little concerned.

Like I said, I'm all for the old episodes being streamed because now that none of those series' are premiering anymore it's not taking viewership away from Cartoon Network; However, if you're providing people in the US with free access to reboot episodes that they'll probably only watch on here instead of when they premiere in the US, wouldn't that be taking viewership away from the show and hurting the show pretty badly? I wanna see the reboot just as much as the next guy, but not if it means it's gonna damage the show.

• @Hawk-Kawaii That is a bit of a good point but would it even matter that much anyways? I think I heard that the reboot was going to be aired online as well considering that it's being focused on the "new generation of kids" meaning kids that spend their time on computers and iPads and all that stuff. I mean like heck, I think CN is going for more of the online streaming approach than television approach. Regardless, people are just going to look up the Ben 10 reboot online anyways. If not from the new website that the Ben 10 Club is making, then certainly somewhere else. Again, I see the point that you're making but I don't think it's going to matter that much because this is the internet that we're talking about here. Not only that but if the Ben 10 Club is actually able to legally stream episodes of the reboot on this new website, then they must've managed to achieve that somehow. This is just my take on this here. I could be wrong on this though. Might as well just see what @admin says about your point.

• Verified

@Hawk-Kawaii said:

However, if you're providing people in the US with free access to reboot episodes that they'll probably only watch on here instead of when they premiere in the US, wouldn't that be taking viewership away from the show and hurting the show pretty badly?

Kind of true. Although if it's not our future website, another one will release the episodes online. I don't really think it would damage the show badly since we live in the era of Internet communication, online video streaming, etc. Some people prefer watching TV shows completely online instead of watching them on the good old TV. Cartoon Network doesn't only account its television viewership. They also observe the social media presence of their shows. We'll put episodes on the website after the TV premiere which means people will be able to watch it on TV first. Real Ben 10 fans in the US will always find a way to watch it before 2017, I'm pretty sure 😄