Ben 10 Club May Shut Down

• Verified

Sadly, today I have to announce that the Ben 10 Club may shut down. It's currently facing bankruptcy and we'll be soon unable to maintain the website. That's why we need your help and support. The only effective way you can help us is to donate even a small amount of money. You can see a "Help Us!" button in the navigation bar at the top of the website which will direct you to a PayPal donation page.

We accept any amount of money. Even a $1 will be helpful. For those of you who want to support us with a bigger amount, we've prepared some rewards.

• Donation between $50 and $100 will give you a "Sponsor" badge on the website. We'll promote your profile page on our Facebook page and on our Twitter account. We will also promote any content you've posted on the website.

• Donation between $100 and $200 will give you a Moderator title on the website. (You'll also receive every award from above.)

• Donation above $200 will make you a moderator of our Facebook page and a moderator of our YouTube channel. We'll also promote your business or website. (You'll also receive every award from above.)

Please, share this post everywhere you can. We really need your support right now. We don't want Ben 10 Club to come to an end.

• @admin Jesus, that sucks. I went ahead and donated $50 US dollars to you guys as well as share this around on other websites such as Twitter, the Ben 10 Reddit, and Deviant-art. That's the best that I can do for now but hopefully it helps. For anyone that reads this page, please feel free to donate to help keep the website up and running. Let's not lose one of the world's biggest Ben 10 fan communities out there. At least not yet anytime soon. Share this page everywhere you can and again, feel free to make a donation to help keep the website running.

• Ben 10 Fans Banned

Do you think you might get sued by cartoon network ? For making money out of the ben 10 fan site ?

Just wondering is doing that legal ?

• Verified

@npzman said in Ben 10 Club May Shut Down:

Do you think you might get sued by cartoon network ? For making money out of the ben 10 fan site ?

Just wondering is doing that legal ?

Everything we do is legal. The only problem is that CN shut down our YouTube channel, from which we used to make most of our profit. The reason for its destruction was that it was making better Ben 10 marketing than them...

• Verified

@Tactical-Ochoa said in Ben 10 Club May Shut Down:

@admin Jesus, that sucks. I went ahead and donated $50 US dollars to you guys as well as share this around on other websites such as Twitter, the Ben 10 Reddit, and Deviant-art. That's the best that I can do for now but hopefully it helps. For anyone that reads this page, please feel free to donate to help keep the website up and running. Let's not lose one of the world's biggest Ben 10 fan communities out there. At least not yet anytime soon. Share this page everywhere you can and again, feel free to make a donation to help keep the website running.

Thank you for everything!

Im having money problems atm so the moment so the most i can only give a little bit maybe 10 or 20 so i will give it when i get paid. Wish i could help out more.

• @admin You're welcome. Best of luck for you guys.

You still have the new Ben 10 Club YouTube channel. Maybe you guys should try getting back into doing that again. Maybe. Really focus on really promoting the channel so that you can get profits from it again. If you guys do decide to do so, look up the Copyright Deadlock loophole by YouTuber and game critic Jim Sterling to see if that could help to add some extra protection for the channel. At least that's my suggestion.

@Tactical-Ochoa said in Ben 10 Club May Shut Down:

@admin You're welcome. Best of luck for you guys.

You still have the new Ben 10 Club YouTube channel. Maybe you guys should try getting back into doing that again. Maybe. Really focus on really promoting the channel so that you can get profits from it again. If you guys do decide to do so, look up the Copyright Deadlock loophole by YouTuber and game critic Jim Sterling to see if that could help to add some extra protection for the channel. At least that's my suggestion.

didnt that get shut down as well. Plus youtube has changed their policy to that you have to have 10,000 views which i cant remember if they had or not.

• @Omni-Triforcer You mean this channel by the Ben 10 Club that is still around? They wouldn't be offering those that donate over $200 to be a moderator of their YouTube channel if that channel got shut down as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVuVgrKdnHirU63g1BCN2fA

And yes, YouTube did change their policy where you have to earn 10,000 views in order to be able to start earning money from videos that you make. That's a measly 10-20 dollars so no, that new policy is not that big of a deal. If the Ben 10 Club really focuses on promoting their channel to gain those views, they can easily hit 10,000 views and start making money. Even more money if they get ads and start gaining ad revenue as well. If the Ben 10 Club really wants to stay running, then the people running the website really need to start buckling down on finding ways to get more money and promoting their channel on YouTube is one way to do so. Maybe they could open up a Patreon as well. Many YouTubers do this to gain money without using ads while also giving their viewers an opportunity to support the channel.

The Ben 10 Club also had that Ben 10 Reboot Rocks website still as well, right? If they need more money to help keep the website running, maybe they should also really buckle down on finishing that website and offering those monthly subscriptions in order to get the money they need to keep this website running.

These are just my suggestions. If they want to stick to these donations and they're getting enough money from donations to keep the website running, that's very much fine to do. Still, it would be a good idea to listen to people's suggestions and maybe giving them a try to help remain financially secured.

• Verified

I would just like to remind that we can't identify who you are if your donation was made from a PayPal email, which doesn't belong to any user on the Ben 10 Club website. This means that if you've made a donation, you can PM me any time, so I can give you a badge or website permissions.

• @Tactical-Ochoa I would like to see More video's about the Top 5 or Top 10 Ben 10 moments. The first one from Ben 10 Club was awesome (Top 5 Ben 10 Scenes)