Ben 10 Anniversary Special

• Verified

Hey there! We announced this YouTube event. It will air on December 27th, when it's the actual Ben 10 anniversary. Our question to you is: What would you like to see? Give us your ideas!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdV9ItMWoZA

• Verified

I think you guys could play some of the ben 10 games for the anniversary special. Maybe you could do a discussion on what you guys would like to see for the reboot and some of your favorite parts of the ben 10 franchise overall. Whatever you guys do i will definitely be tuning in. Do you guys know what time it will probably be?

• I'd like to see what you guys think of the more underrated aliens, especially the ones Omniverse either seemed to neglect, such as Chromastone, Brainstorm, ChamAlien, etc.

@Alanomaly said:

I'd like to see what you guys think of the more underrated aliens, especially the ones Omniverse either seemed to neglect, such as Chromastone, Brainstorm, ChamAlien, etc.

Oh thats a good idea i would also like you guys to tell us what aliens from the old shows you would like to see and what new aliens you are hoping for.

• Duncan Rouleau tweeted on November 15 answering a question from someone else saying that their plans for the Ben 10 10th Anniversary was supposed to be some whole new Ben 10 show. I'm guessing that it means that there's going to be a trailer/preview or a premiere episode or something. It's just a guess for now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rouleau1/status/666102722576404480?p=v
    (Apparently, Twitter updated itself or something and no longer supports the version of Safari that I have and, at the moment, I can't update Safari because the update is not available yet on my Mac App Store. Sorry.)

Anyways, I like the ideas of playing some Ben 10 video games and discussion the Ben 10 series such as the aliens. Combining all of these ideas, I think a good way to do this event is maybe to do a podcast. Set up a podcast (either audio or video) to discuss the Ben 10 series. It could be a let's play podcast where someone in the discussion can play the Ben 10 games or there could be pre-recorded footage of Ben 10 games being played during the podcast while a discussion on the Ben 10 Reboot and the Ben 10 series as a whole could be opened up. Before hand, maybe some Ben 10 fans could post questions about the Ben 10 series that anyone on the podcast can answer and use to open up more discussions. This is what I think could be done for this event.

Unless you guys are already planning on doing that.

@Tactical-Ochoa said:

Duncan Rouleau tweeted on November 15 answering a question from someone else saying that their plans for the Ben 10 10th Anniversary was supposed to be some whole new Ben 10 show. I'm guessing that it means that there's going to be a trailer/preview or a premiere episode or something. It's just a guess for now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rouleau1/status/666102722576404480?p=v
    (Apparently, Twitter updated itself or something and no longer supports the version of Safari that I have and, at the moment, I can't update Safari because the update is not available yet on my Mac App Store. Sorry.)

Anyways, I like the ideas of playing some Ben 10 video games and discussion the Ben 10 series such as the aliens. Combining all of these ideas, I think a good way to do this event is maybe to do a podcast. Set up a podcast (either audio or video) to discuss the Ben 10 series. It could be a let's play podcast where someone in the discussion can play the Ben 10 games or there could be pre-recorded footage of Ben 10 games being played during the podcast while a discussion on the Ben 10 Reboot and the Ben 10 series as a whole could be opened up. Before hand, maybe some Ben 10 fans could post questions about the Ben 10 series that anyone on the podcast can answer and use to open up more discussions. This is what I think could be done for this event.

Unless you guys are already planning on doing that.

Im actually the person tha asked that question. Yeah it would be great if we could ask questions and get ben 10 fans in on the discussion because fans are a part of ben 10 to

• @Omni-Triforcer The question on Twitter, right? If so, nice and look at that. We're in the same area as in your post on my "Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot" page but the roles are reversed. Lol.

So what would you like to see besides discussions Tactial Ochoa?

• @Omni-Triforcer Not really sure for this event. I think all the good and necessary good ideas are already covered here. Set up a podcast, make discussions about the Ben 10 series and reboot, and maybe have some gameplay footage playing to keep viewers interested or something. It would be cool to have some special guests like someone from Man of Action to join in but that might prove to be difficult to do but can be possible and would be pretty freakin cool if something like that does happen.

I wonder what ideas the ben 10 club have in mind for the stream? I know they asked us what we want but they have to have some ideas of their own that they wanna do. Also i wonder when the stream will start will it be all day or for a set time?

• @Omni-Triforcer Well, you pretty much just asked them what their plans and ideas are for the stream. admin or anyone else from the Ben 10 Club would probably respond to your message eventually answering your questions. If not, well, you can just go and ask them yourself. Or me. Or anyone.

I was hoping one of these ben 10 fansites would do something for the anniversary and a live stream is perfect. I don't think any other fansite is doing anything.

• @Omni-Triforcer I don't think there's that many fan sites that are as big as the Ben 10 Club to be able to plan something for the anniversary. Maybe. Or maybe they're just not that interested. There's a lot of fans that lost interest in Ben 10 because of what Cartoon Network did to the series. Hell, there were some really good Ben 10 fan fiction writers that no longer make fan fiction because of how the series turned out and they just lost interest. It's such a shame. The fan base is just so badly divided because of what Cartoon Network did. I tried asking Duncan Rouleau if he wants to read my topic page and he said that he's not following critics at the moment because criticisms on the Ben 10 Reboot are just all over the place. It freakin sucks.

Yeah i saw that post its sad that most sites have lost interest and that people are criticizing the reboot already.

• @Omni-Triforcer And what sucks for me is that I agree with some people's criticisms with the reboot. I want to be looking forward to this reboot but knowing Cartoon Network and their BS, I just don't really have faith in this reboot and feel that it's going to fail. I hope to god that I'm wrong though. In fact, I'm pretty much doing that effort contacting Cartoon Network and all that stuff to try and make it so that I am wrong. To convince Cartoon Network to stop with their BS and just make a great show instead of another pathetic cash cow.

@Tactical-Ochoa said:

@Omni-Triforcer And what sucks for me is that I agree with some people's criticisms with the reboot. I want to be looking forward to this reboot but knowing Cartoon Network and their BS, I just don't really have faith in this reboot and feel that it's going to fail. I hope to god that I'm wrong though. In fact, I'm pretty much doing that effort contacting Cartoon Network and all that stuff to try and make it so that I am wrong. To convince Cartoon Network to stop with their BS and just make a great show instead of another pathetic cash cow.

Yeah i want you to be wrong to i sont want this show to fail because if this show fails we might never get a ben 10 show again

• @Omni-Triforcer That's what I'm trying to prevent here. Ben 10 still has a lot of great potential and great opportunities to take and Cartoon Network is not taking them.

I miss when cn actually cared about action now its all just comedy comedy comedy and its killing them

• @Omni-Triforcer Hahahahaha. Killing them with comedy. Still, I greatly agree. A couple of days ago I watched the 2003 Star Wars Clone Wars mini series. Made by the very guy that created Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack, and co-created Sym-Bionic Titans and he most surely delivered. Amazing style, amazing story, amazing action, etc etc etc. For once, I just want shows like that on Cartoon Network. It's fine if they want to do comedy shows but mix it up for once. Stop with the terrible flash art and stop making all these shows that are colorful and cheery and bright and all that stuff. Put some action in there. Do something that is dark and gritty. Put a more unique style to it instead of just making the same type of shows over and over again. Kids don't want just comedy. They want something that is just great to watch. After all, that's why shows in the last decade were so great. They were just great and very unique shows and some of them were able to step out of the boundary and do something that not many cartoon shows have ever done. The Ben 10 Original Series is an example of that where, as I described in one of my addressing the reboot posts, it does stuff that is just surprisingly realistic, bizarre and weird, and dark.